01 December 2007

New Sleeping Position

Since birth, Baby Ian used to sleep like this but recently, he had been sleeping on different positions. He would sometimes sleep on his side, ready to roll-over. Yeah, when he's alone in the room when he wakes up, tendency is to roll-over - either looking for food or he wants to play.


This was the latest. It was a funny story how did he end up in this position. See that white cloth he's holding? That's his chuck-up cloth. I reckon, he goes to sleep faster if he has that, so when I put him on his bed, I placed it across his chest while his arms were on his side. A short while later, he moved his arms up taking the cloth with them covering his face. He was fumbling and shaking his head to get rid of the cloth so I went for a rescue. He then decided to roll on his side. I had to haul MCJ from the bed to see this position and had to play paparazzo again. MCJ said, he got this sleeping position from me. :)

0 comments: