02 February 2008

Hand Dexterity

For weeks, the BIG GUY had been so amazed with his hands that he always stared at them before sucking his fingers. Then two days ago, I noticed that he was trying to open and close the right one. And so, I held it up and said "close, open".. and he did the same thing over and over again. Yayyyy, he had learnt what I taught him last week on how to close and open his palm. Clever guy!

Sometimes, out of the blue without me holding his hand up.. he would close and open his palm - when he noticed his right hand. It sort of like a habit. I'm teaching him now how to wave and he sort of like can do it but not too well. Maybe in the next few days, he will perfect the motion. I'm excited!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so cute! I love this picture.
Livin' With Me