25 September 2008

Fill in's Tag

Thanks, Eds for this.

My roommates and I once: shared a wonderful life together. I miss 'em!

Never in my life have I: taken drugs or tried diet pills.

High school was: just a memory though I miss my friends from back then.

when I’m nervous: I get heart bumps and get quiet!

My hair: is very long - way past my waist now.

When I was 5: I was a bitch. I don't want to lend my clothes to our visitor. :)

When I turn my head left: I see the other computer.

I should be: watching telly now but nothing nice on.

By this time next year: the Tatapilla would be 28 months old - big boy!

My favorite aunt is: still single.

I have a hard time understanding: something that I don't know. :)

You know I like you if: I'm warm towards you.

My ideal breakfast is: tuyo at sinangag. I miss it!

If you visit my home town: you won't see me there. Bwahaha! I miss home.

If you spend the night at my house: when? Ring me first so I can prepare. :D

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Caterpillar.

I shouldn’t have been: eating lots of chocolates.

Last night I: was so tired.

A better name for me would be: Ms. Something!

I’ve been told I look like: My Dad - by Mcj.

If I could have any car, it would be: Holden Astra - Australian brand for petite people like me.

I had fun!

0 comments: