13 October 2008

I Want to Drive Too!

Jens is really funny! And a big copy-cat. On our way home from the shop, Mcj let me drove from the gate to the house. Then, we gave Jens the car key as soon as we got off the car as he wanted it.

Do you know what he did? He didn’t want to leave the car and then kept on pointing the key to the car to unlock it with a matching motion of climbing onto it. He also wanted to drive. Can you imagine that? I reckon, he’s really quick on the uptake.

On the other side of the car, my instructor said that I had a big improvement with my driving. We mainly practice on my speed control, accelerator use, steering and a little of hand-eyes-and-feet coordination. But I just moved up an inch in the turning department. I need more practice especially in tight corners or I’ll hit the gutter or some exit sign.

0 comments: