21 July 2009

P Plate for Mummy

I’m not really satisfied that I have bragged my getting a P licence today in my other blog. I’m also bragging it here in case you won’t be able to stumble in my other blog.

Yes, you heard it right. I got my P license today with just 2 minor mistakes. Well, you would say I should have aimed for no mistake at all. Give me some leeway alright? This is my first take and you should have seen me in my first try on the wheel. You wouldn’t come near the car. But as my instructor said, I stuck in there for the long haul and my effort and support of my one-and-a-half men have paid off.
Next aim, a new car. I prefer to own the same that I used in my practises. It’s small, easy to steer and I’m used to it now.

Well, have to do a bit of research on that car and maybe the best weight loss supplements, in case somebody asks me in the future.

1 comments:

Roy said...

There are some fascinating deadlines on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I'll take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively. raspberry ketone