18 August 2009

Not a Little Boy Anymore

Just this week, The Tatapilla declared that he’s no longer a little boy. His words “no little boy, I a big guy”.

My, my, my. Our little bundle of joy is growing up so fast we’re running out of breath to catch up.

I’m at a loss of words to explain how I feel. Proud. Happy. Excited. Ecstatic. A bit sad – you know, I’m sure most mothers can empathise.

His carer told us that Jens is quite good in his language and vocabulary. He is also doing well in puzzles especially shapes. He holds pens or pencils like a pro when writing. The carers at “school” are grooming him for the next “level” room.

Tell me who is a two year old that sings himself ABC to sleep? Who is a two year old that can count 1 to 10. Tell me a two year old that knows all our names at the house including the grandparents and uncles and cousins here and in the Philippines? Tell me a two year old who can sing Once I Caught a Fish Alive? Tell me a two year old who can sing a “Snack” song – adopted from the Philippines that go like this?

Watermelon, watermelon, papaya, papaya, saging, saging, saging, fruit salad, fruit salad, halo-halo.


Well, Jens of course!

I know, I'm bragging. I can't help it. I'm just d*mn proud. Haha. And before I go on and on and on, have to do the diet pill reviews opp first.

0 comments: