18 January 2010

Red Rides



As much as possible I don't want to run out of gold coins in my purse. Why? Because of the rides at the shops or whereever we go. Mcj thought, we'll go broke if we keep on doing it or when The Tatapilla is already grown up and wanting to go to the carnival all the time. For now, we are indulging him as it's just one of his fun times. I mean, you can't pay two dollars for all the smiles and cheekiness he has when he's on one of them. It's worthless.

Although, sometimes we don't get our money's worth - when the ride is out of service and we didn't know it but he just played with it instead with my supervision of course as although some are safety product, you can never be too careful with a toddler.

This is my entry for Ruby Tuesday.
*****

4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

The little guy is all smiles on those red rides! Great happy shots!

Chubskulit Rose said...

What a cutie!

Sharing my son's 3rd birthday

Kim, USA said...

This is very cute ride. Thanks for sharing!

RT:Strawberries

Marice said...

awww such a cutie! my daughter loves to ride stuffs like that :)

u may view mine here