20 March 2010

S-9 Just One Look


1. How vein are you about how you look?
Not so, as long as I feel good.

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
We don't have telly. I was more into reading.

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
I'm not sure about this one. Pass.

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I live down under - can I instead choose other sport? National Rugby League - Broncos.

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
The Mighty Ducks.

6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Be happy and content. Blessings will flow in.

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
Falling off the tree while playing house on the stump.

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I gather facts and lay everything on the table. I coff the blame if it's my fault and if it's somebody's, no blame game. Just move on.

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes, only good things. Hahaha. I'm kidding myself but hey, I don't want to develop female pattern hair loss so they can mind their own business and I can do mine.
*****

0 comments: