02 April 2010

Meal Times

Feeding a toddler is always a feat on itself. Sometimes, it is tempting to not prepare any separate meal for The Tatapilla but if he won’t eat our family meal, he’ll end up having baked beans. Baked beans rich in protein but it gives him gas although he’s not complaining.

I know these principles for toddlers food and nutrition I constantly have to read them to remind my self especially if I get too wound up. Tendency is I lost sight of sensible things.
When it comes to feeding kids, some experts say that it’s all about collaboration. You control the menu, and your child decides how much to eat.

When it comes to feeding kids, some experts say that it’s all about collaboration. You control the menu, and your child decides how much to eat.

Once you’ve found something your toddler will actually eat, it can be tempting to keep on serving it up. But eating a wide variety of foods is vital to ensure your toddler is getting all the nutrients necessary for growth and development.

I could have these tips printed (not in epson receipt printer) but I don't want to hoard stuff at home. I already have enough of them.
*****

0 comments: