13 June 2010

Sunday Stealing - 13/06



1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
Library.

2. What is your dream car?
Limousine plus driver.

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
news.com.au

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I haven't checked them out yet - so can't decide.

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Curling up in bed with a good book or retail therapy.

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Eating salty nuts.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm grown up now so I'll just be what I am now. Lol.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
No, I don't like them.

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
My English teacher in hs.

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Pass.

11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I'll tell you by then.

12. By this time next year, I ...
I'll be in the Philippines.

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Yes. Anybody has a chance and gender has nothing to do with it.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
???

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Many to mention here.

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Driving to Sydney for Christmas and New Year - sightseeing, beach, fun, fun.

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus.

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Ers, er.

19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Nothing serious.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
No.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
Distance and communication.

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Playing with my one-and-a-half-men in bed.

23. Do you have any famous relatives?
If you're talking of famous nationally, none.

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Two.

25. What is something you are excited about?
Anything small that I am not expecting.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
5 Years.

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to brush my hair properly.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping so I won't get acne.

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Oh-dear!

30. Who is your worst enemy?
Myself?

*****

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I love salty nuts.... unfortunately.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/what-do-you-want-to-be-when-you-grow-up-harry-potter/

Join us for Monday Mayhem