22 August 2010

Another Dose of Little Conversations

Me: You know I love you.
T: But you didn't pick me up today.
It put things into perspective now. Love means, picking him up at school or taking him there. That makes sense. That's our arrangement at home, if I take him to school, Daddy picks him up.

*****

T: I missed you when you were at work.
Me: Me too!
T: I wasn't at work, I was at school.
This just cracks us up.

*****

Lately, when he wants something and we won't give in, he'll say "oh well, you can't come to my party".

I thought of a trick answer and tells him that I won't go to his party (not somewhere near Branson vacations, of course) and just go to the shops, library or park.

He would then ask me if I want to go to his party now.

*****

He's really very sweet. Even when I'm in the middle of cooking or doing anything, he'll come up to me and tell me, he wants to give me cuddles.

He's fond of giving me kisses all over my face.

*****

I've been telling him stories of my childhood and he memorised them already. For some nights, I have to tell him about it at least 5 times. When I forgot a scene, he gladly tells me that I didn't say it. Lol.


*****

0 comments: