20 January 2011

How Ironic




You Are a Window Seat



You are a highly imaginative person. In fact, you are a visionary.
You are very curious about the world. You want to see as much of it as you possibly can. You are mentally alert. You like to daydream, but your dreams always have meaning. You come up with many profound and original thoughts. You find entirely new ways of doing things.




Why, I don't like window seat unless there is only one seat on each side. I frequent the loo, that's why. Oh well, I have doubts with my answers on this meme anyway. My answer is either one or the other but I can only choose one.

Speaking of flying, I will be off either to SYD or ACT this April to renew my passport (not to shop for rustic furniture). I want to avoid it if I can but it's a catch 22 so I have to go. Though I've been to Sydney, I prefer it as it's familiar to me and I know where I'm going. Plus the website for the public transport is quite effecient. It seems going to ACT without driving would be a bit cumbersome to plan. So there, ACT you lost me. :)
*****

0 comments: