19 June 2011

Listen Up




You Communicate With Your Ears



You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.




On the same note, I found myself just recently realising that in our household we have been treating the Tatapilla as an adult and he acts like one. He's just almost 4 but he thinks like a grown-up. Just as I was staring at hime, I have thid odd feeling that I should be talking to him like he's still a baby but we never used to do that. Proof enough that he always gets notice on his conversational skills and aptitude. I can't remember him going through baby talk. Silly, but it seems I have missed something. Our normal conversations would be about the stars, sun, the traffic rules (not on rifle scopes yet) - we seldom talk about his toys or cartoon characters.

As a parent, there are so many things to think about and only so little of them you can do at times.
*****

0 comments: