23 April 2012

Visit to the Retirement Village

I got home one evening to hear the news that the Tatapilla visited a retirement village along with his classmates and teachers to perform (specifically sing) to the people there. I have been hearing from him that they're going to have a performance but I have checked their calendar and there's nothing there for that activity. But Mcj said that he was told the day before to take Tatapilla to school before 9AM. Apparently, he sings the loudest and from what I gathered he memorises the songs. They performed two songs, waltzing matilda and home among the gum trees. I am not sure if they relate to blueridge but I reckon, for his age he is doing very fine. He likes singing.
*****

1 comments:

hailey said...

nice blog can you follow my blog http://haileyswellnessblog.blogspot.com/ I will follow yours in return. thanks.