12 January 2013

Melting

We are melting these days. The mercury is just rising. Callipo is the favourite cooler. One day, the Tatapilla ate 6 of them - what's left in the box. I was not impressed but I thought, it was funny. He must have been really hot or he didn't eat anything other than them. I'd like to put him on a medical exam table.. no just to interrogate him but I chose my battle. No use crying over eaten callipo.
You're Sweet Because You're Innocent
You may have been hurt many times before, but you don't carry it with you in life.
You still fundamentally expect people to be good, and you give them the benefit of the doubt.

You're innocent, but you're not naive. You know who could harm you, and you stay away accordingly.
Whenever you can, you open your heart up to possibilities. Life is so much richer that way.
*****

0 comments: