16 April 2008

New Food: Rock Melon


We were looking for pawpaw but we only saw the whole fruit. We just want half for our little boy. We saw the rock melon instead so Mcj said, we'll try it to Jens.
While I was slicing it, I was also having some and shared little bites to Jens and he loves it. It was sweet plus was also chilled. Yum.

I vitamised what was left and gave him some for dessert yesterday. You can see the difference when he likes his food. His dinner was pumpkin, beans and broccoli; and you need to battle with other distraction before you can put the spoon in his mouth (though he loves his food). But with rock melon, he was actually waiting for the spoon to land in his mouth.
I am happy that he loves it. It might always be on our shopping list.

3 comments:

Liz said...

my kids love melons too, and now that melons are in season i buy lots of them.

have a great thursday sis!

liza of a simple life

Ers said...

the melons are very nice esp if they are chilled, sis.

Permanence in Change
The Life of a Tatapilla
I Am a Shoe-aholic
I Eat Therefore I Am...

Unknown said...

hi sis, haaayyy...ngayon lang me nakadalaw here! i'm gonna link this up to my other blogs...thanks for linking idealpinkrose and my food blog..you may also want to visit my other blogs and link them too. i'm gonna link you up right now...here are they allinkorea and kim..if you have more blogs just give me the links so that i can link them up, too!