01 May 2008

Lending Companies

I spotted a lending company office/store at the shop yesterday. I was really surprised of its location because it is infront of a department store. I thought, I could find such office only in areas where similar businesses are in place. But I reckon it was a very strategic location as most people frequented the shops. And this lending office is also sort of like a pawnshop so it is really different. Plus, it offers loans without collateral (from what I gather in the ads). The ads usually targets those who have bad credit records and can't get through to loads of requirements for loans from the bank. This sort of financial institution that offers Personal Loans for Bad Credit had sprouted everywhere. I think, because they've been patronized of people who are in dire streets. Well, because such companies work like magic. They're quick to approve and grant personal loans and could be available online.

0 comments: