02 May 2008

Retail Therapy

Jens and I walked to the shops this morning mainly to mail our request for a toy freebie from the nappy that the little boy is using. It needs to be registered so we can't just drop it at night when we usually do our shopping with Mcj. It was my exercise. And when we were there, I couldn't resist doing some retail therapy - clothes for me and a pair of pants for Jens. I also bought Mcj thongs/flipflops. I tell you, it was really therapeutic. I just finished trying on my loot. :)

Now that is big enough and finds the shops amusing, I can actually do my shopping at the shop. Not when he was young, that I mostly do it online. Thanks to the invention of shopping cart software. I can shop at home.

Ashop (shopping cart software) might be one of the shopping cart used by the shopping sites where I usually transact. I'm sure these shopping sites are aware of the presence of this ecommerce software, that offers a complete solution for online shopping sites.

0 comments: