29 July 2008

Know Me More Tag

Thanks, Leah for this. Though, it's a little late.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was busy studying for the CPA board exams at the same time enjoying life with friends. Carefree. I just finished college. :)

What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
Blog.
Reply to the email for a friend.
Look-up something in the net.
Read.
Iron some clothes if I have some time.

Snacks I enjoy
Crackers, pretzels, fruit, smoothie, soup, spaghetti, corn in a cob, muffin, chocolate, nuts, nilagang saging and more.

Places where I lived
Three places in Negros Occidental (Isabela, Binalbagan, Bacolod), Manila and now in Down Under.

Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
Secure our family's future including the extended and some relatives (financially, that is).
Travel. Travel. Travel.
Donate to foundations or sponsor a child.
Most of all, make it sure that I will stay a billionaire for the rest of my life if I can. :)
And live simply (low profile if possible - but money could be like a digital signage on your forehead if you are rich).

Now I'm tagging wirelessbliss, arlene, idealpinkrose, mich, julai, and Joy.

0 comments: