18 November 2010

Dolphins




You Are a Crab



You can be an emotional and sensitive creature. Things get to you.

You are a bit withdrawn and shy, but you're also willing to come out of your shell sometimes.
You are quite flexible and easy going if your trust is earned. You like to observe quietly.
You move with the rhythm of life. You try not to fight anything.




Speaking of sea animals, The Tatapilla and I were talking about his birthday gifts since his first. I asked him what he wants for his next birthday and he said " dolphins. I can put them in my pockets and show them to my friends and say surprise!"

Now the plan would be to either buy stuffed dolphin or take him to seaworld or to the beach where dolphins show at some point - I just know the place. So, cigars are out of the question, eh.
*****

0 comments: