27 November 2010

Little Conversations

The Tatapilla: Do you know Leslie (his friend from school).
Me: No, I don't.
The Tatapilla: Have you met his Mum?
Me: I believe I don't.

***************

The Tatapilla: Hayden is not going to Happy Times anymore.
Me: Why?
The Tatapilla: Because he's just going there on Tuesday and Wednesday (he could be making up the days).
Me: It will happen to you too. Next year, you are going to Little Diggers just down the road.
The Tatapilla: Oh yeah, I won't be able to see my friends anymore.
Me: Maybe, we can arrange that you meet them somewhere.
The Tatapilla: That could be a great idea.

***************

The Tatapilla now talks and converse like an adult and sometimes, I'm dumbfounded when I hear them talk some words that I don't expect to hear from him. I suppose, I'll just have to take everything in stride. Be thankful for now that he's not talking of colon cleanser. I might dread the moment, or NOT.
*****

0 comments: