20 February 2011

Adult-like conversations

We were getting ready for the bath. I took the Tatapilla's shirt off then he asked me if he wants me to put his pants on his head, like a chef. :) I asked him what is a chef, he said, somebody who cook people dinner. So right.

*****

I wasn't paying attention to him and he had told me twice to read his book. Finally he said, I sound like a broken record Mum. I asked why? Because you're not listening to me, he said.

*****

The Tatapilla told me he had lipstick on this arvo. Asked him where he got it, from Sophie, he said.
Me: you know only girls wear lipstick.
Jens: but sharing is caring.

*****

He was trying to open the blinds in our room this morning and when he succeeded, I told him he is really clever. He told me, you are so proud of me Mum. :)

*****

You see, there is no dull moments when we're with him. He really amuses us so much. We can ask nothing from him. His development is really at a good pace without the help of pills but just all natural nutrients and vitamins.
*****

0 comments: