28 August 2011

Nice Conversations

The Tatapilla was left in his own room to try to go to sleep. After a few seconds, he came to my room saying: I am a little bit lonely sleeping on my own. So he ended up sleeping with me.

*****

We were heavily discussing if he can watch fireman sam on my phone and how many episodes can he:
T: I'm sorry Mum, I frustrated you but I really, really want to see fireman sam on your phone and I want 4.

*****

We were at the library and after picking up the dvd's and books that he wants, he wanted to go home while I was still picking mine.
T: Mum, we're going in 4 minutes, okay? I'll count 4 minutes.

He went away and counted to 4 and said: 4 minutes is up. Time to go home.

When I thought of these small conversations we had, I can't help but giggle sometimes. His adlib is really down pat sometimes that if he's up to it, equestrian boots are fitting reward for him.

*****

0 comments: