28 August 2011

Top Gun Phase



Because of the aircraft carrier that the Tatapilla received on his 4th birthday, he is drawn into top gun. I reckon, he is a bit early for this type of show but currently he is more concerned on just flying aircraft and such - more on the aerial show.

His favourite show is more on the inclination on some of his toys. It's like seasons to him. I hope all this leaning into technical stuff will encourage him into Transportation Attendant Jobs or anything related to transport.

*****

1 comments:

Sunshinelene said...

Hello Era, do you still remember me? I felt so bad thinking I haven't visited your blog in a very long long time. Good thing one of my old blogs still contain the original blog list i made when i started blogging.

My wordpress blog is already gone as in gone. That was my first blog. It was unupdated kasi in years. But the 2nd blog still have the old links so i drop by here.

I can your baby boy is now big...how time flies!

Drop me a line when you get online.

Take care and hugs to ur lil one.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com