08 July 2012

Life without Facebook

not for the Tatapilla but for me. Mind you I still check my facebook updates from friends and fave celebs but I have not been updating my status. I have communicated with my sister through it but nothing much these days. Not because I have nothing to put because as I have gotten used to broadcasting some stuff online before, I have this feeling sometimes that hey, I'll take a photo of that to share. But, I immediately dampen it. There are several reasons why I have not been so actively online and I'd rather not share it. At this stage, I believe that not being active on social network is really good for me. I am not at the point of deleting my account yet but I might have to delete my photos, not because I have some stuff like Funeral planning worksheet in there but I just feel like it. I need to find time to do it.
*****

0 comments: